Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The lengthy mathematical proofs and programing languages codes can be placed at the end after references in appendix.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
I/We, hereby transfer all copyrights in and to the paper including without limitation all copy rights to International Journal of Statistics and Data Science. I/we also affirm that
- This paper is an original work and it has not been published or submitted elsewhere.
- In future the paper will not be submitted anywhere else for publication.
- A copyright permission has been obtained for any materials in the paper taken from other publications for which copyright is permission required for partial or full reproduction.
Furthermore, we hereby affirm the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to the International Journal of Statistics and Data Science. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive rights (perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online), publish, copy display, store or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.